Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gold.s Christmas Prayer on December 23,2009

Christmas is not only a time to give and receive gifts from our love ones but it is a good moment to remember what the real spirit of Christmas is and taking a few seconds to think of how Jesus saved us from our sins.
Here's a short prayer to God:
God, our great heavenly Provider
I want to thank You today for making me see how great You are.
You gave Your beloved Son to all sinners like me to save us.
You never hesitated and You gave as the gift of salvation without second thoughts.
Father in heaven may You always guide us, Your children, in everything that we do. Help us remember Your Presence not only this season but every moment of our lives.
I want to share Your love and may this simple prayer help me start the day right.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.



No comments: