Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gold's Prayer Today

I thought I'm going to be pregnant cause I was delayed for about a month but then today my period came.I was disappointed to say the least and even sad.I know it's not yet time to have another baby but I pray that if possible I want to have another one this year.I am blessed with a son. God's gift to my husband and me,six years ago and I thank God  as our son continue to grow.Now,I'll keep on praying for another child but I should not be impatient.
My prayer to GOd: Heavenly Father,I thank You for my family.I believe that in Your perfect time , you'll give me the desire of my heart which is to have another child.Forgive me for being impatient.I ask You,my God, to help me become more patient.Thank YOu ,Lord.In the mighty name of Jesus,Amen.

No comments: